The weather is heating up and it’s getting to be time for some summer parties! I LOVE hosting during the summer. Drinks, grilling, games and good company, what’s not to love?!
But I can’t tell you how many times I’ve wished I had a better cooler, somewhere to put my drink, or an alternative to disposable cups! So I’ve done the research, checked all the ratings and put together a guide to the 20 best outdoor drink accessories you didn’t know you needed.
This post contains affiliate links to products and services we recommend. We may make a commission, and there is no cost to you.
Whether it’s a backyard bash, a pool party or a meetup at the lake/beach we’ve got you covered!
Take the stress out of serving drinks in pretty glassware with these BPA-free plastic options! No waste from ugly disposable cups and no worry about broken glass. And your drinks will still look fabulous!
- Vivocci Unbreakable Elegant Plastic Stemless Wine Glasses
- Vivocci Unbreakable Plastic Stemless Champagne Flutes
- Classic 8-piece Premium Quality Plastic Tumblers | 12-ounce and 16-ounce
- Libbey Indoors Out Break-Resistant Margarita Glasses and Pitcher Set
When you’re mixing up cocktails for your guests, you don’t want to have a mess of tools everywhere. You want your garnishes cold and you want your large batch drinks to look beautiful! There’s also an option for a double drink dispenser – take a look!
- Stock Harbor 9 Piece Stainless Steel Bartender Set with Bamboo Base
- Outdoor Glass Beverage Dispenser with Base, Spigot & Chalkboard
- OXO Good Grips Double Wall Ice Bucket with Tongs and Garnish Tray
I don’t know about you but I could find a use for all three of these icoolers. I love the cocktail table one – dual purpose! The grey one would look gorgeous on my deck, and has space underneath for supplies. And goodness knows we could all use the wagon one with 10” wheels to make getting those cold drinks to the park or beach a breeze.
- Clevr 80 Quart Rolling Cooler
- Keter Pacific Outdoor Side Table with 7.5 Gallon Beer and Wine Cooler
- Clevr 80 Quart Wagon Cooler
So when you’re playing a game in the yard where do you put your drink? I can’t wait to use these stakes next time we’re playing corn hole. I do much better without a beverage throwing off my balance! The Cuisinart sticks hold a beer or cup and Mind Reader has a set specially made for wine glasses and the bottle! And those little plastic beverage holders will keep your drinks from getting all sandy at the beach!
- Cuisinart Drink Stakes
- Mind Reader Picnic Wine Sticks, 5 pc Set
- AOMAIS Beach Sand Coasters/Cup Holders
If you really want to up your drink holding game when you play corn hole, you’ve got to check out this ScoreCaddy! Keep track of your score and your drinks in one spot. And both Yard Pong and Bottle Bash sound like fun for the whole family!
- GoSports ScoreCaddy Outdoor Scoreboard Keeper with Drink Holders
- Yard Games Giant Yard Pong
- Bottle Bash Outdoor Game Set
For those of you spending your summers at the pool or lake, now you can keep your drink with you! An inflatable cooler with cup holders, a floating beer pong table that doubles as a lounger, super fun, floating drink holders that come in all different versions, and even floating wine glasses! Check them out!
- Intex Mega Chill Inflatable Floating Cooler
- Floating Wine Glasses
- GoPong Pool Lounge Floating Beer Pong Table
- GoFloats Inflatable Pool Drink Holders
I hope this shopping guide helps you throw the best summer shin-dig ever. We’d love to see how you’re using them to liven up your party. Post your pics and tag @spillingtequila on Instagram or Facebook! Cheers!